A standard research paper consists of abstract, introduction, methodology, circuit model, results and discussion, conclusion and references. But if you are starting to write a research paper then you should adopt following steps:
- Start with your Methodology section.
- Write about you circuit model in Circuit Model section.
- Discuss about your results in Results and Discussion section.
- Give your Conclusion.
- After all above four steps, write about all the things used above in Introduction section.
- Give overview about your paper in Abstract section.
- Mention all the paper, books, thesis etc in Reference section through which you took help to complete your work.