- Nuclear power is the fourth largest source of electricity. As there are Thermal, Hydro and Renewable.
- Nuclear energy is low-cost and reliable clean energy source.
- As of 2010
- 19 Nuclear power plants are in operation with capacity of 4560 MW..
- 4 other under construction and expected to generate an additional 2720 MW.
- Total Power generation capacity of INDIA 1,67,278 MW.
- 16,786 MW energy is generated by renewable resources.
Paramjeet Singh Jamwal
Guru Nanak Education Trust Group Of Institutions (GNET), Roorkee